Printing Labels onto a Blank DVD
Have you been wondering to print labels on to a blank DVD? All you need is an inkjet printer for printing labels. You may also need to invest in some label printing software though. After reading this, you will have gathered the main equipment you need to do this– inkjet printer, blank DVD labels, DVDs and of course the software.
Steps in printing labels on blank DVDs
1. Purchase some DVD labels. Some manufacturers provide DVD labels that are exclusively made for inkjet printers.
2. Invest in label printing software. You can use these not just for printing your blank DVD labels. This can be used for designing them as well. The steps in designing the labels will have some variations that will depend on how you want your label to look like. It also depends upon the software you are using.
3. Carefully design your label. The first thing for you to do is consider the information you want to appear on the DVD. Remember that using plain text will be easier. But if you want to use pictures, go ahead. Just ensure the sizes fit on the label before you print it.
4. Now you can begin printing your DVD labels. Once you have clicked “print”, the software will ask you some information regarding your blank DVD. This is important in order for you to make sure that the label is aligned properly. After this you are ready to print the label.
5. After printing, you are ready to place the label over your blank DVD. Peel off the backing carefully. It is also important to take your time in placing these labels over your blank DVD. Since the labels are very sticky, you only have one go to place it correctly.
6. Make sure that the label is firmly pressed on to the blank DVD. Any paper that hangs over the edge of the DVD may damage your player.