Recently we have found that some of our customers are ordering the incorrect cartridges for their printers. Following these tips ensures that you order the correct cartridges for your printer model number.
- Have your printer model number to hand you can find this on the front of your printer or in your instructions
- Or have the cartridges to hand that you have ordered previously. You can also find what cartridges are compatible with your printer from your printer manual.
- You can search on our website in a few different ways. You can either select the tabs and in three steps you can get your printer model number. Start with your printer manufacturer and then your printer series and then your model number.
- If you cannot find your printer series, when you put in the manufacturer all of the printers are listed underneath for the manufacturer selected. You can also search in the box which says Enter cartridge or printer model number. To search just input the manufacturers name a space and then the printer model number you will get a list on the left in blue when you click on your printer model number at this stage make sure it is the correct one.
- Some printer model numbers have letters after them and when you look on the list and it does not show this when this happens in this instance click on the printer model number and when the cartridge list is showing, confirm that these are the cartridges you require.
- You can also search by just the cartridge number for example you have an HP 27 cartridge input in the search box to do this make sure there is a space in-between the manufacturers name and the cartridge number the cartridge should be listed
If in any way you are not sure which cartridges you need you can always Email us at email@example.com or fill in our contact form or call us on 08456439782 we are always happy to help.