Printing Pictures in Windows XP
Printing pictures in Windows XP is a simple and easy process. Any pictures that have been downloaded from your computer or transferred from your digital camera should automatically be sent to the ‘My Pictures’ folder. Just follow the steps below and you’ll be printing your pictures like there’s no tomorrow!
- In Windows XP, go to the ‘My Pictures’ folder.
- In the blue task bar on the left, you can choose ‘Print Pictures’ from the Picture Tasks bar.
- When the photo printing wizard pops up, click ‘next’.
- Each picture in the folder should appear with a checkbox in the upper right hand corner. If you don’t want to print all the pictures, click on the ‘Clear All’ button and then you can re-select the photos you want. Click next.
- Now you will need to select which printer you want to use, although most of us will only have one. Click next.
- Now you will be selecting the layout of your photos. There is a preview box of the first image in the folder to your right, and then several photo layout options to the left. You can scroll down through the various options until you find the one you want. Also take note of the option below the layout for the number of times to use each picture.
If you want to print multiple pictures, it will be best to print one page at a time. Select some of the pictures you want, choose the appropriate layout and then you can see how the pictures will line up on a single sheet. Repeat the above steps for all the other pictures too!