Privacy & Cookies Policy
We are committed to protecting your privacy in a fair and equitable manner and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. The information we collect about you enables us to process your order and provide you with the best service possible. We only send promotional emails with your permission, and do not pass your details onto third parties.
We will not send any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam) to personal email addresses and all marketing emails will include details of how to opt-out / unsubscribe
We will need to collect the following information to process and fulfil your order, and to notify where applicable the status of your order:
* your name
* phone number
* email address
* credit or debit card details
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent
We endeavour to hold accurate and up to date information about you. You can check the information that we hold about you by writing to us quoting your post-code and website password. If you find any inaccuracies please advise us and we will delete or correct it promptly.
All personal information is held securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
From time to time we may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This may be by using a \"cookie\" which would be stored in your browser. You can modify your browser to reject these or to inform you before this happens and give the opportunity to accept the cookie. Information collected through a cookie, will be held by us for monitoring and research purposes but it will not be able to identify you by name, address, email address or credit card details.
What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your web browser to rember what action you have performed. There are various types of cookies that perform different actions such as remembering what items you have put in your shopping basket and identifying any errors with the site so we can resolve them.
Cookies cannot harm your computer and are only available to the website that originally set the cookie. Cookies are used in all ecommerce websites and are very important to enable the site to function properly.
• Remembering what is in you shopping basket
• Remembering how far through the checkout process you are
• Analysing website data information including estimating audience size and usage patterns
• Sharing pages such as facebook and twitter
• Making the login area secure
Below we have details four categories of cookies we use on our website
1. Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are very important and are necessary for you to move about our website. They perform such functions as remembering your login details and remembering what is in your shopping basket. Without these cookies the website would not work.
2. Performance cookies – These cookies collect anonymous information on how customers are using our site. For example what pages you visit and if you experienced any errors. These cookies help us improve our website and the user experience for the customer
3. Tracking cookies - These cookies enable us to see where customers are coming from i.e. did they arrive through a search engine or a marketing email
4. Targeting Cookies – Theses cookies are used to deliver adverts so they are more relevant to you and more targeted to your interests. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of advertising and to make sure you do not see them to often
For more information on cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org