At Cartridge Discount we stock a full range of printer cartridges including HP ink catridges and Canon ink cartridges. We also specialise in the sale of a wide range of printer consumables and although they come at an incredibly low price, they are still of the highest quality. All our products come with free delivery and 100% guarantee and are dispatched within 24 hours, so if you run out of ink it won't be long before you receive you order!
Our range of compatible ink cartridges is very popular, offering top brands such as Epson and Brother. Kodak ink cartridges are now also available and we stock a range of products for these as well. We have also added a large range of remanufactured Dell cartridges. These are very similar to Lexmark ink cartridges and use similar technology.
For any business or individual, a good stock of toner cartridges is essential. Toner cartridges are becoming more and more popular not only in offices but also in the home. We offer a huge range of toners at a discount price so that you never have to worry about running out again. At Cartridge Discount we sell both black and colour cartridges.
Our compatible laser cartridges are very popular with customers as they provide equal quality to the genuine products at a fraction of the price. HP, Brother and Samsung toner are the most popular brands of toner cartridges but we also sell cartridges for less common printers like Canon, Dell and Epson.
If you have any problem trying to find the right products for your printer on our website, just let us know and we can help you. Be sure to browse our full selection of printer cartridges at amazing prices and buy online today.
Canon Pgi-520 & Cli-521
Canon Pgi-5 & Cli-8
Cartridge Blog Feed
It is never easy to choose the best printer for your needs. You have so many options to choose from, but whatever you choose will fall in one of two categories – Inkjets and laser printers. If you first consider how serious your needs are, it become easy to pick one. For instance, if you are in a big office setting and don't mind shelling out a large amount of money, try a laser printer. It uses a toner cartridge and offers high-quality printing. If you want a machine for small office jobs or day-to-day printing, you may put your money on an inkjet printer. Whatever the choice, the fact remains that you will have to spend a lot of money. That's the reason why it is important to take some steps to ensure that your printer stays in the best shape and serves you right.
- Keep it clean, always. You need to clean it inside out and ensure that the paper feed trays are close when the printer is not in use.
- When you're not using the printer, make sure to turn it off – use its Power button first and then turn off the mains.
- To help keep your printer in the best condition, use it often. Don't leave it sit there for months without use.
- Try to take advantage of its 'maintenance mode' where the printer will check itself for any possible problems. Ideally, you should be performing a check at least once a month.
- Say no to cheap toners and cartridges. Not only is it quite messy to install these cartridges and toners, it may be damaging to the printer. Pay attention to what your manufacturer has recommended.
- Using low quality paper will also affect the print quality of your machine – it will also lead to regular paper jams, which is damaging for your printer.
- Not all printers are the same – they vary a lot in terms of operation, functionality, and maintenance. Always remember to use your printer's user manual to see how to prolong your printer's life.