We are committed to protecting your privacy in a fair and equitable manner and we will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully. We collect information from you when you register or place an order. The information we collect about you enables us to process your order and provide you with the best service possible.
We will need to collect the following information to process and fulfil your order, and to notify where applicable the status of your order:
* your name
* phone number
* email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent.
We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purposes specified in this notice. We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years. After this time we may delete such records.
We endeavour to hold accurate and up to date information about you. You can check the information that we hold about you by writing to us quoting your post-code and name. If you find any inaccuracies please advise us and we will delete or correct it promptly.
We only send promotional emails with your permission, and do not pass your details onto any third parties for marketing.
We may process your personal information for our legitimate business interests under the legal basis of legitimate interests. e.g. fraud prevention/direct marketing/data analytics/enhancing, modifying or improving our services/identifying usage trends/determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Where this is the case, we have carried out a thorough Legitimate Interests' Assessment (LIA) to ensure that we have weighed your interests and any risk posed to you against our own interests; ensuring that they are proportionate and appropriate.
On completion of a sale we use legitimate interests as a legal basis for sending you marketing communication. You do have the opportunity to opt-out before completing your order.
We will not send any unsolicited commercial email (also known as spam) and all marketing emails will include details and a link of how to opt-out / unsubscribe.
You can also unsubscribe from any promotional emails by contacting us via the methods on the contact us page.
From time to time we may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This may be by using a \"cookie\" which would be stored in your browser. You can modify your browser to reject these or to inform you before this happens and give the opportunity to accept the cookie. Information collected through a cookie, will be held by us for monitoring and research purposes but it will not be able to identify you by name, address, email address or credit card details.
What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your web browser to remember what action you have performed. There are various types of cookies that perform different actions such as remembering what items you have put in your shopping basket and identifying any errors with the site so we can resolve them.
Cookies cannot harm your computer and are only available to the website that originally set the cookie. Cookies are used in all ecommerce websites and are very important to enable the site to function properly.
• Remembering what is in your shopping basket
• Remembering how far through the checkout process you are
• Analysing website data information including estimating audience size and usage patterns
• Sharing pages such as facebook and twitter
• Making the login area secure
Below we have details four categories of cookies we use on our website
1. Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are very important and are necessary for you to move about our website. They perform such functions as remembering your login details and remembering what is in your shopping basket. Without these cookies the website would not work.
2. Performance cookies – These cookies collect anonymous information on how customers are using our site. For example what pages you visit and if you experienced any errors. These cookies help us improve our website and the user experience for the customer
3. Tracking cookies - These cookies enable us to see where customers are coming from i.e. did they arrive through a search engine or a marketing email
4. Targeting Cookies – Theses cookies are used to deliver adverts so they are more relevant to you and more targeted to your interests. They are also used to measure the effectiveness of advertising and to make sure you do not see them too often
For more information on cookies visit www.allaboutcookies.org
sign up to our mailing list to receive exclusive offers and discounts